Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Windows 7 on a tablet



 OK, this is Cool, I just installed Windows 7 on my tablet, and so far so good.  I immediately installed Chrome and have been playing with the native Tablet Support built into W7. Im currently using the handwriting tool, and think its alot better than the vista tool.  It seems smarter, and faster. It still requires(it got that right), some pretty careful Strokes, but built in Spell  Check and some cool editing features, like being able to edit any letter within the handwriting area, with the more careful individual selected is pretty cool. I used the snipping tool to get the above screen clip. So so far so good, I messed with the pre-release a little, but this is on my production machine, and time will tell how well it plays with Novell.

No comments:

Post a Comment